Sunday, May 25, 2008

AMAZING WEEK!!!

I am not even sure where to begin, or if I want to try to put such a week into words. As a matter of fact, it will probably not be tonight. I have some prayer requests for you though.. Jess is sick. We got up really early to send the team back to Monroe and she has been sick ever since. I am assuming that it was something she ate last night at the Hotel. We were able to get some medicine in her pretty quick after it all happened so she has been sleeping most of the evening. Please pray for her, I hate to see my precious friend sick! The other request is not so major, my allergies are giving me all sorts of problems. After spending time in the mountains this week, I have a terrible cough! Since I am sure my patients will not want me coughing on them, I am praying that this will pass soon. We are taking the day off tomorrow after a hard week and a hard day. I will give you the details of the NMBC Crusade in the mountains of Olanchito tomorrow, so get ready! Thank you all for your prayers, I am confident that they were answered! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read all about it!

I'm praying for you & Jess...I'm having bad allergies here so I can't imagine you there!

I love you friend!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Christin.. I'm excited to hear about your amazing week in the mountains. I am so sorry you and Jess are sick... I am praying! I got your voicemail. We had a going-away party for one of my friends last night.. that's why I didn't answer. HOWEVER: I do want to call you back. I was just wondering: should I call you on the number you called me from last night, or the regular one?

I can't wait to talk to you! I love you SO SO SO much!