Friday, May 16, 2008




Today was one of those days in Honduras where we thought we were going to do something productive, but it fell through!!! Haha, gotta learn to love it! We were supposed to go to Panes today, but the car is still not fixed! As of this afternoon we were supposed to be going tomorrow and I found out tonight that the truck is still not fixed and won't be fixed until tomorrow afternoon! So I guess Panes will have to wait until I get back from Olanchito!


I rested most of the day, all of the sleep that I missed out on all semester, yea well I am recovering :) It has been amazing to be able to rest and just be still and know that He is God!


Rebeca and I had a fun evening! She started off mad at me because she knows that I am leaving to go to Olanchito on Sunday but she got over it quickly. We played on the bed for like an hour and a half! Gotta love the simplicity of life for small children :)


Spanish word of the day:


MONO --> Monkey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I just love that picture of her!

recovery is amazing! Enjoy resting tomorrow and more fun time with Rebeca!

praying for your day tomorrow and your exciting and long awaited upcoming week!

te amo :)

Anonymous said...

Jess and the team come and meet you tomorrow! I know you are super excited! I will be praying for you throughout your mountain ministries. I love you so much!!!

Talk to you.. next week.
love you, jess!!