Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ahhh... gotta love sleeping in! i slept until almost 9:30 this morning, i guess i didnt realize how tired i was from traveling. marlon and his wife left today around 1:30 after we ate at Bongo's for the second time in a week! gotta love that! after we got home i started on my postcards, so if anyone is expecting a thank you letter start looking for it! it might take a few weeks, but it'll get there! i also got my first clothes washing experience today. it wasnt as bad as i thought, just takes some time. but it is definatly a cheap way of washing clothes, i might have to buy a washboard for the dorm room! haha... right! chicken sandwhiches are for supper and then im sure we will settle in for the night!
we are going out of town tomorrow so i wont update until saturday. however, it will be alot considering i will be updating for 3 days!
pray for us as we travel to Yoro and check some things out! have a great 3 days!

4 comments:

garrison said...

hey u were very much missed at church 2 nite it was bezare without u

Christin Mohon said...

hola mi moi! im so glad you are doing so well! i hope you and jennifer have a safe trip to and back from yoro! i will be praying for yall! i will definitely be checking to see how the trip went! te amo sweetie! muah!

Sonya Norman said...

Hey sweetie! Sorry I missed writing you last night, but I was certainly thinking about you. Ann Marie is gone this week to Alabama and I don't know what to do with myself, but I'm sure she'll want to say hello when she returns Sunday. Mom and I miss you very much already, but we know you are in good hands and try not to worry too much about you. Please don't forget how much we love you and we are always keeping you in our daily prayers. Loving you,
Mamaw and Aunt Sonya

Kelli Millet said...

Hola! I am so glad to hear you are having a good time and experiencing many things. How exciting that the Lord is breaking down the language barrier,little by little. By time I see you again, you might have forgotten English. joking. Thank you for the birthday wishes and especially for the Bath Junkie!! I was so suprised and so excited about it, you wouldnt imagine. That was really sweet of you and Christin and I appreciate it so much. I'll be praying for you on your 3 day trip and Im looking forward to seeing how it went! Love ya!