Sunday, June 17, 2007

Birthday Weekend

we celebrated jennifer's birthday this weekend with a pinata, some pictures, going out to eat, and eating cake! oh brotha that cake was GOOD!!!

had some great time for fellowship this weekend with trish and jennifer. i feel like this weekend and my time here in honduras i have learned how to live life from 2 Godly women. i feel like we lived out titus 2:3-4 "older owmen likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teacing what is good so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands,so that the word of God will not be dishonored."

tomorrow i am going back to the clinic here in siguatepeque! pray that the Lord would continue to open up doors for ministry here and that He would sustain me in these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

This is Uncle Keith. I just wanted to drop a line and say hi!!! I can't not tell you how proud I am of you. I just pray the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus be on your spirit. I love you and miss you. I'll keep in touch.

Keith W.

ChristinAnne said...

ooo i love that picture of you and rebeca! im praying for you my friend! te amo!

Kristi said...

What a sweet little girl. I bet she loves you!
Kristi, Grant, and Garrett